We were welcomed into Anacortes on a dark and rainy night but once we found our hotel we were excited to sneak inside and cuddle into our room. The Marina Inn was a pleasant surprise as rooms were updated with deluxe accommodations that were perfect for our young family.
Here’s the top then things we loved about our stay:
- Clean Beautiful Rooms – The rooms are very nice with granite counter tops, new furnishings, and tip top clean! (That is until my kids arrived! They started building forts and pulled out all their toys within minutes!)
- Fridge and Microwave – We stocked up on local groceries after arrival so that we could enjoy healthy snacks and treats in between adventures.
- Extended Continental Breakfast – Travelling with kids means finding food on a regular basis. Their extended breakfast is open from 6-9:30 providing everything from eggs to cereal, fruits, yogurts, muffins and more. Oh, and there’s lots of coffee for mom and dad too. (Bonus!)
- Location – At the end of the main street in Anacortes this hotel provide us with a great location to access everything from shops to parks to recreation.
- COOKIES – Every evening at 6:30 warm chocolate chip cookies are served in the lobby. Needless to say my husband and son made sure we were always back to the hotel in time for this treat.
- Fitness room – A simple fitness room is a great early morning escape while Dad and the kids cuddle in and watch cartoons.
- Business Center – I loved sneaking away to the business centre so I could catch up on writing!
- Price! They have amazing off season deals, at $120 for 2 nights it really is a steal of a deal!
- The people! The staff and guests combined felt s feeling welcome at every turn. As a smaller hotel there was a certain connection with every guest and as we came back and forth they were always touching base with us, making sure we were having a good time and had everything that we needed!
- Hotel Cat – The kids LOVED peeking around the lobby to see if they could find the resident cat… a friendly black and white beauty who greeted guests.. when he was in the mood that is!
- CLEAN! I know my kids are going to be crawling on the floors and have their hands on everything and I loved walking into a spic and span clean room that felt like home. (Okay, cleaner then home!)
To learn more about the Marina Inn or take advantage of their great sales check out their website at: http://www.marinainnwa.com/