This year was no exception and while we celebrated our 10 year anniversary, we were asked to be in a stylized shoot for Amazing Day Photography. They are a local wedding photography company who planned and put together a photo shoot at a local lodge, showcasing local vendors as well as her photography skills.
I quickly jumped at the chance to get full hair and makeup, and wear a wedding dress again! Jason wasn’t too sure but quickly warmed up to the camera and even posed for a few kisses on our “wedding day.”
The shoot was a ton of fun (even though I was sicker than a dog) and looking back I have so many great memories to commemorate our 10th anniversary. Here’s some of my favorites, as well as a throwback to one of our original wedding photos!
Our photo shoot was featured in Real Weddings!!! I was so excited and my husband kept making fun of me for showing it off to everyone. Heck, when I’m that dressed up someone needs to see that I do cleanup well!
Time for the Throwback!
The shoot was so professional and incredibly organized. Here are a list of the vendors who were involved in making the photographer’s vision come to life:
- Venue: Fraser River Lodge
- Florals: Buds & Bloom Floral Shoppe
- Hair and Makeup: Makeup by Rae
- Cake: Reddy Make Cakes
- Furniture Rental & Place Settings: Past Pieces
- Stationary: Love of Creating Design Co.
- Session Styling: Amazing Day Photography, Buds and Bloom Floral Shoppe, and Leanne Madeline
- Dress: Everything But The Groom
- Dress Designer: “Marilyn” by Morilee
- Ring Box: The Mrs. Box